4 Chicken breast halfs; no skin, no bone, cut in chunks
14 oz Chicken broth
2 c Elbow macaroni; uncooked
3/4 lb VELVEETA Process Cheese
-Spread; cut in 1/2″ cubes
10 oz Frozen broccoli flowerets; -thawed
1. Cook & stir chicken in a large skillet sprayed with no stick cooking
spray(PAM) for 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Stir in broth, bring to a boil.
3. Stir in macaroni, reduce heat to medium low; cover with a tight fitting lid.
4. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
5. Add Velveeta & broccoli; stir until Velveeta is melted.