Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
Pinned on June 28, 2012 at 3:35 pm by admin
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste
- Slightly moisten chicken with water.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter, over medium heat, turning whenever necessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well.
- When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
- Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates (2) and top with chicken, diced tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- Throw a thick, garlicky slice of Texas toast on that bad boy and enjoy!
More Popular Pinsclose
- Friday, 12/07/2013 11:53 AM
- Wednesday, 16/01/2013 9:48 PM