– 1/4 cup chopped scallions
– 2 tablespoons each chopped fresh cilantro and ginger
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– two packages cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces each
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– salt to taste
– one can lump crabmeat, 6.5 ounces
1. preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 3 cup oven proof dish with nonstick spray.
2. Minced scallions, cilantro, ginger, and sugar in a food processor.
3. Add cream cheese and lime juice, then pulse to combine. Season with salt and transfer to a bowl. Fold crabmeat into cream cheese mixture. Transfer to prepare dish. Bake dip until hot in center and bubbly, 15 minutes. Serve dip with fried wonton chips. Makes 3 cups.Google+