Crock Pot Pizza
Pinned on July 25, 2012 at 10:11 am by admin
- 1 pkg wide noodles (penne is best)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar Spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 pkg. sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups shredded mozerella
- 3 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 pkg. mixed veggies (optional)
- Cook noodles.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion; drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, italian seasoning and veggies.
- Drain noodles.
- In crock pot coated with non-stick spray, spread a third of the meat sauce.
- Cover with a third of the noodles and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with a third of the cheeses.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cook and cover on low 3 to 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted.
More Popular Pinsclose
- Friday, 12/07/2013 11:53 AM
- Wednesday, 16/01/2013 9:48 PM