Fourth of July Flag Cake
Pinned on July 1, 2013 at 8:38 pm by admin
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup Ice Cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 pkg (10.75 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut in 10 slices
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; halve remaining strawberries. Set aside.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Line the bottom of 13×9-inch dish with cake. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble stripes of flag. Add remaining blueberries for stars.
More Popular Pinsclose
- Tuesday, 03/06/2014 1:57 AM
- Monday, 02/06/2014 1:28 PM